The practice has been engaged as Cathedral Architects at St David's since 1907 when W D Caroe succeeded Oldrid Scott as Cathedral Architect to complete the major 19th century restoration of the Cathedral fabric.
In recent years an energetic Dean has revitalised the life of the Cathedral and enabled us to take that restoration and repair forward.
Major recent work has included the repair and conservation of the West Front, the design and construction of a new organ case, restoration and conversion of Port y Twr, the ancient close gatehouse, stonework repair to the eastern chapels and repair of the lead roof of the St Edward chapel.
We are currently working on the rebuilding of the missing cloisters on the north side of the Cathedral, and to create a new refectory in St Mary's Hall to the north of the cloisters.
Download project sheet